Thursday, September 30, 2004

Hell On The Prairie

I've undoubtedly decided that this post that I am resigned to until the end of my homeland security mission, is my own special HELL! Every time I think that I may have underestimated someone for their ability to make an ass out of themselves I am proven wrong. The insanity that comes from this quaint post is made of a few ingredients and here is the list. (Just in case you want to make your own)

First you start with a big place with nothing around it, this shall be your melting pot so to speak. Then gather all your ingredients!

Ingredients:
Double Standards - 3 Cups
Un-Necessary Rules - 2 Tablespoons
Harassment - 1 Cup
Rank bullying - 10 Cups
I AM GOD Syndrome - 100 Cups
Un-Realistic Deadlines - 4 Cups
Pointless Inspections - 2 1/2 Cups

Just add a few assholes in the mix and your ready to bake at a desert temperature of 110 Fahrenheit. Let the whole mess set after you bake it, give it about six months to cool down. Then you really have that taste of insanity that you've always wanted.

This has been "Cooking you a Better Hell" with PFC Justin Kelsey.

1 comment:

  1. you are so right...why dont you just leave

    ReplyDelete