Saturday, September 25, 2004

Fast and the Curious

Tonight I met up with some streets racers, I had seen a group of about 25 to 30 cars in a parking lot and I decided to see what was going on. The guy I met said they had set up this meeting in a forum online. I thought that was pretty cool, street racers putting the net to use for their pride racing needs! LOL! Anyways there was a little trash talking and a lot of challenges on the table. I got to see 5 races, it was quite an adrenaline rush even though i wasn't even racing! My friend Ashley was with me through all this although she said that she felt invisible since most of this was "guy stuff" and nothing she would really like to conversate about. But that's ok shes still a little sweetie. I should go to Applebee's right now and bug her at work! =) Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment