Friday, July 24, 2009

Game with your Brain

Neural Impulse Actuator (NIA) by OCZ Technology:

A new movement in gaming has been established by OCZ Technology. Now.. this is old news to me, but for some of my readers I will assume you may not have seen this yet. So let me tell you a little about it.

The Neural Impulse actuator goes around your head like a headband and it will read you brain activity with three sensors in the front. A box converts that to something the computer can read and the software that comes with the program learns what your wanting it to do. For example, I want to program it to go left when i think left, so you set that option and start thinking what you would think when you want your character to go left, and it records a loop. So In game when you think this, that is what will happen. From what I've heard it does take some practice, and it's a bit weird at first, but what new technology isn't? I for one welcome this new tool in gaming. The applications are endless, you can beat out your enemy in Call of Duty 4 with your mind. Haven't you always wanted to kill your enemies and friends with your mind? Well now you can. You can get your OCZ NIA at Amazon for about $130.

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel
Twitter Me

-Justin K.

No comments:

Post a Comment