Sunday, July 26, 2009

Movie Review: The Hurt Locker

The Hurt Locker, starring Jeremy Renner, Anthony Mackie, Brian Geraghty, and Guy Pearce, is a movie not to be missed! If it's still in theaters near you STOP reading this article and go watch it. Since I just recently got back from Iraq this movie really hit close for me, they are dead on with the details. This movie is about an EOD Bombsquad and the experiences they have and what it did to them. It had me hooked from the start, it really starts out good, the movie keeps a running pace and never deviates from the message. I will say that the ending wasn't what I had in mind but I still liked it! Plenty of good explosions for the action movie buffs out there, and plenty of deep undertones for people who need something to think about. I really think it's a good blend. Now I won't say anymore because I don't want to give too much away, but trust me this is a movie you'll want to see.

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel
Twitter Me

-Justin K.

No comments:

Post a Comment